Translate Language!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Why Am I Getting So Popular?

 Hey Guys,  So random people I don't even know keep wanting to buddy me. I say why. Then its either cause i'm epic or i'm really cool. :| I would love to be your buddy.. But you guys don't know me so well. Here are all the details you need to know, otherwise I can just answer your questions about me. :D

Name: Dakota Brianna-Ava Dillions (REAL name)

Age: 14yrs old

AJ Name: nekoAva (I go by Cody, Neko, Dakota, or Gus)

Date joined AJ: Dec. 3rd, 2009 During beta days.. Porsha1224 scammed me, Then I made a new account in 2011. I lost most rares.. and betas =-=

My family in realz (AJ names): JoyKimmie (my sister), (rest of them quit D:)

My number of family members in realz: 13 brothers, 7 sisters, 1 cousin, my mom, my dad, and my 2 dogs and cats. I live in a 5 story house (encluding the attic, otherwise 4)

My AJ family: 22500 (my nephew, aka Fluffo's son), CandyPopMe (my sister), Brownie7879 (my mom), Fluffo01 (my sister, 22500 & Jewelart's mother), Then my grandpa and grandma abandoned the family, I have some other sisters, I forgot their users xD. And then we should have a few more members, My mom is head of our family, (Graylocket family) :D

My bff's: PsychicDefective, MountainFountain, Meow618, WatchThis0, TnT30, Artpaw

My personality: Im emo, rebel, not very normal. (Um, If you were normal, I'd blow your head off.) I like people who don't care that I insult people... sometimes O_O.





No comments:

Post a Comment