Translate Language!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whats new in Jamaa!

Hey guys! So last night was an important update! I knew raccoon's were coming when it said, "Animal Jam will be closing in 10 minutes in due for updates" And guess what, raccoon's did come! And also a lot more than I expected. They got ready for March! Lol.  
Lets also check out the new Awesome Blossom Jammer Art!
Made by Major MajorStar
Made by Snowflake ArcticWolf (Pretty impressive) 
Then we have Daredevil BraveMajor (I like the cat on the uni's back lol)
Then here's my favorite picture! Its made by FluffyStuff134 on Animal Jam!

Made by Fauna FieryViolet (Better then Major's)
How about a little talk about birds? Pouncing know's it all!
Hi Jammers! Have you been to the paradise party yet? Well I have, and it’s super fun! How about I teach you a bit about the wonderful birds you might meet there!
One of the birds is called the King-Of-Saxony Bird-Of-Paradise. This bird is yellow white and black. It loves to munch on fruits and berries!
There is another bird named the Blue-Bird-Of-Paradise. I really like this one cause it’s so pretty. It’s about 30 centimeters long. Thats about the size of a ruler. This bird is probably my favorite bird-of-paradise, cause it’s just so pretty!
Then theres the Paradise Riflebird. This one is kinda funny, cause it does little dances, or at least thats what it seems like! You can find this bird in rainforests of New South Whales and QueensLand. This bird eats insects and fruits. I love fruit but with insects? I’ll pass!
Then you have the Greater Bird-of-Paradise. This is the largest Bird-Of-Paradise. It actually scares me a little! The male is about 45 centimeters, when the female is only about 35. There pretty big!
These are only four of the twelve birds of Paradise. Wanna learn more? Go to the paradise party! It’s fun, and you can see some of the birds i just talked about! And more! Plus, if you find them all, you can earn a special prize! And, when you find them and click them, you learn an awesome fun fact about that bird! Have a Jam-Tastic time! 

                                  This is inspired by Pouncing CleverClaw on the Daily Explorer!

Let's see Juniper SpiritClaw's den! Why you ask? Juniper is the owner of this weeks epic den! Juniper is the 226 winner! Then I will tell you about ALL the scammers I've been with, that scammed me, or my friends and I. 

This weeks epic rare was a Astronaut Helmet! I think it's pretty lame, even tho I bought one and still have it, I feel like throwing it the dumpster xD. Ooh I just recycled it :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment